Master of Science in Information Systems Aug 2016 - May 2018 (expected)
George Mason University, Fairfax, VA GPA: 3.26/4.0
Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering July 2012-May 2016
GITAM College of Engineering, India CGPA: 3.7/4.0
Neighborhood Assistant at George Mason University. Jan 2017 – Aug 2017
• University Life Safety and Emergency Management
Web Developer Intern at Vensai Technologies Inc. July 2015 – Sep 2015
• Worked with a team of java developers on Struts. The project was for their internal use (Employee database management, daily logins, news, handoff information and working days’ list. Used struts to achieve the functionalities).
Datacenter Operations Intern at CA. Apr 2015 – July 2015
• Exposure to Data center, Network Operation Center (NetQos, Spectrum), Storage management and Job Automation (Autosys, CommVault).
Certified AWS-Developer Associate (AWS-ADEV-10736).
Certified AWS-Solutions Architect Associate (XXRQB0C22NRQ19CB).
Certified AWS-SysOps Administrator Associate (B2ECCFD2KMREQEG4)
Amazon Web Services:
• CloudFormation, Elastic Beanstalk, AMI, EC2, ELB, S3, RDS, VPC, CloudWatch, CloudTrial, Autoscaling.
• Installing, configuring and Maintaining DNS systems using Route53.
• S3, S3-IA & Glacier with lifecycle rules.
Networking: Subnetting, Configuring Routers, switches and routing protocols (EIGRP, BGP, IGP).
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, Python.
Databases: MySQL, Oracle, SQL
Operating System: Windows, Linux (Cent OS), Macintosh, Windows Server 2008.
• Netflix, cooking and sleeping.
7th Grade math, Java, Math, Operating Systems, PHP, Probability, Programming, Python, Quantitative Reasoning, Science, Software, Software Engineering, Statistics, Technology and Computer Science, TOEFL, Web Design, Web Development, Engineering, HTML, GRE Subject Test in Mathematics, 6th Grade math, 5th Grade math, 4th Grade math, 3rd Grade math, 2nd Grade math, 1st Grade math, 10th Grade math, 8th Grade math, 9th Grade math, C++, Compilers, Computer Programming, Computer Science, Computer Skills, English, GRE Quantitative, GRE Quantitative Reasoning
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.